We wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
ARTE PIZZA LTD, as “owner” of the treatment, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: ARTE PIZZA LTD will process the following types of personal data:
a) Data collected automatically:
The IT systems underlying this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users.
The collected data includes the IP addresses of the devices used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user.
These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
b) Data provided voluntarily by the user:
This data can be provided by voluntarily and explicitly sending e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on the pages of this site. These operations do not require consent.
On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms to be able to send the request, which will involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and data, necessary to respond to the communications sent and/or provide the requested service.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which ARTE PIZZA LTD will be in possession are collected directly by the interested party when completing the contact form / sending email.
3. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE D.P.O.: pursuant to art. 37, first paragraph, of the GDPR, ARTE PIZZA LTD is not obliged to establish a D.P.O.
4. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is ARTE PIZZA LTD with registered office in 129, Chase Side, Enfield, EN26NN, PHONE: 02083633777, MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes:
a) Improve the web browsing experience;
b) send informative and commercial communications, in response to specific requests sent via email / form;
c) proceed with the subscription to the newsletter (in the presence of explicit consent);
d) Evaluate user behavior and modify the offer of content based on their behavior (cookies).
6. DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy firms, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The Managers and Data Processors in charge are indicated in the Privacy Document, updated on a regular basis.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
8. CONSERVATION PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of conservation”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by the regulations of law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, rectification or cancellation of the same, limitation of treatment or the possibility of opposing the treatment, to request data portability , to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided for by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10.WHETHER OR NOT THE PROVISION OF DATA IS OBLIGATORY: We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the mandatory data does not allow sending the form.
11. MANDATORY CONSENT: The provision of consent to data processing by means of a specific check is optional, but essential to proceed with sending the form.
12. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
This page has been updated on: 31/08/2023